Thursday 7 March 2019

THE PLANTATION ISLAND FIJI

BULA!!!

That’s in Fijian, in English, it is translated to WELCOME!!!





BULA sounded a locally made gun just shot in my direction. It took me about 45 seconds to process my guide was welcoming me to the plantation island. I took my time to write on my short stay at this holiday location. The plantation island Fiji is covered by of the lush acre of tropical garden, coconut palm, white-sandy beaches, these scenes serve as the fonts of gorgeous lagoons. This is an exact description of what the holidays at Fiji are. It is a beautiful holiday spot for a family to visit and relax for vacations. From the hotel rooms to the pools, the kids' water park in the lagoon, the air conditions in the bures, aside from being an exciting location for a family get together, it is a venue for romantic couples to leave the ever-busy world then go enjoy the panache that makes this place what it is.

What it is like to be at the plantation island
The first point of attraction to me was the abundance of activities to choose from; As a fun seeking individual, I knew I was at the right place. The events ranged from beach sports, surfing, scuba-tour diving, softball, volleyball, netball, golf (I practised my swing on the 9-hole golf course), indulge in a Fijian massage, marvel at the art gallery and explore the island.

Housing and hotels
Available accommodation is made to cater for all manner of individuals, from high-end expensive hotel suites to very affordable decent rooms for just everyone. Hotels are constructed with proximity to the beach and facilities around the resort. As a digital nomad, internet access is vital for my work, and it was available 24 hours a day. The hotel tops up her hospitality by having the best Fijian dishes and intercontinental dished available for guests. As someone who likes adventure, I tried the Fijian dish available.

Plantation island – destinations for most travellers
The best surprise you can ever get is the plantation island being your surprise location for your vacation, the thoughts alone of the beaches, the massage services, nature at its best, aquatic life, the waves from surfing or the breeze from scuba diving; the list is endless. Best believe you’ll love the experience here; Families will enjoy a Fiji holiday at Plantation Island thanks to the Coconut Kids Club and on-site inflatable water park. The tropical island setting is what Fijian holidays are of, and the friendly Fijians are no different here to the mainland. Your ideal Fiji holiday awaits you at Plantation Island!

Reflecting now, if I do have to make a surprise holiday plan for myself and the love of my life, the plantation island is my first-choice vacation spot.

Contact
There is a range of available options to travel to the resort, and they are all accessible and fixed with reservations and bookings.  Options like the Malolo cats, the island choppers, the Pacific island air, and the water taxi, etc. from the Nadi airport it only takes 10 minutes to get to the resort by air (chopper) and about 50 minutes by a boat or bus ride. To get the best holiday packages  travel through Aqua Travel Group. They provide the best deals you can ever encounter.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Madam and Sir
    What's your plan ?
    You have difficulty developing or starting your own business. You have a good initiative but the bank refuses access to a loan. Any serious people who need to borrow money has a logical reason. Don't delay the completion of your project. Receive our quick and guaranteed credit loan offer in 72 hours with very simple terms at a rate of 3%. For any request, please contact us for more information and you will be completely satisfied.

    E-mail: georges.matvinc@gmail.com
    WhastApp: +33756924191

    ReplyDelete

THE PLANTATION ISLAND FIJI

BULA!!! That’s in Fijian, in English, it is translated to WELCOME!!! BULA sounded a locally made gun just shot in my direction. I...